Hardazan Plus #28
|Long Term Results|
|Clinically Proven Ingredients|
|Less Side effects|
“Imagine your confidence if each time you had intercourse you knew that you could be harder, last longer, and have more control over your orgasm.” Hardazan Plus dangle “meaty” possibilities to male enhancement users with its formula promoted as all-natural pills made of high-quality natural raw ingredients.
Formerly known as Extenerex, the renaming happened for its makers to emphasize the enhanced formulation. Hardazan Plus is said to support improved sexual performance, greater stamina in bed, longer-lasting and more satisfactory erections, and even long-term prostate health. It’s recommended to be taken an hour before intimate contact to feel immediate results.
Uses and Benefits:
For Hardazan Plus, the focus should be effective removal of blockages in the arteries, leaving room for increased blood flow to the genitals. The enhanced blood flow is what paves the way for a good erection, particularly among those suffering erectile dysfunction. Hardazan Plus seeks to stimulate production of nitric oxide (NO) into the penile chambers that harden in order to create erections. The projected results are better libido and sexual stamina, alongside better orgasms and sensitivity of the male organ.
Hardazan Plus contains the following ingredients:
- Asia Red Ginsing (Korean)– Ginseng is a traditional herb used to overcome general weakness and deliver extra energy. It also has aphrodisiacal powers.
- Beta-Sitosterol– Numerous International scientific journals have publishings showing Beta-Sitosterol is one of the most effective natural remedies known for prostate problems.
- Bioperine– Bioperine™ increases the absorption of key herbal agents for fast acting results. It increases the absorption rates of herbal supplements.
- Catuaba Bark– Catuaba is one of the most famous aphrodisiac plants. This herb comes from the Amazon rain forests of Brazil.
- Cinnamon Bark– Cinnamon has antioxidant properties and is used as a natural preservative, helping maintain the strength and protect the properties of the other ingredients used in Hardazan Plus.
- Cistanche Bark– This tonic herb is used in traditional Chinese medicine to increase blood circulation. It is known to induce relaxation for impotence and early ejaculation.
- Cranberry Extract– Cranberry is used to for urinary tract infections and is effective for men with enlarged prostates.
- Epimedium– Also known as Horny Goat Weed, this leafy medicinal herb has long been used to boost libido.
- Zinc Oxide– Zinc is a mineral that is essential for testosterone production and a healthy sperm count.
- Ashwagandha– Known as “Indian Ginseng,” Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic herb that provides powerful nutritional support to energize and rejuvenate.
- L-Alanine– L-Alanine is an amino acid that plays a key role in energy, protein and muscle production.
- L-Arginine– L-Arginine is an essential amino acid which increases nitric oxide in the body.
- L-glutamic acid– Glutamic Acid is an amino acid found in prostate fluid.
- L-glycine– L Glycine is an amino acid that works with L-Alanine and L-Glutamic Acid to keep the prostate healthy.
- Lycopene– Lycopene is very helpful in promoting a healthy prostate.
- Maca Root– Maca is a herbaceous plant used by ancient Inca Warriors to increase strength. Today, it used to enhance libido and sexual performance.
- Muira Pauma Bark– A Brazilian herb traditionally used as an aphrodisiac.
- Niacin– Niacin or vitamin B3 improves blood circulation by relaxing arteries and veins.
- Oyster Extract– Oysters have long been known as aphrodisiacs.
- Pine Bark Extract– Pine Bark Extract increases the production of nitric oxide.
- Pygeum Africanum– Helps urinary symptoms caused by an enlarged prostate.
- Quercetin– Quercetin is an antioxidant that protects the body from free radical damage, the chemical reaction which weakens & damages the bodys cells.
- Saw Palmetto– It is the most well known and widely used natural product for supporting prostate health.
- Schizandra Berry– A popular Chinese aphrodisiac, Schizandra berry increase sexual energy and desire.
- Stinging Nettles– Stinging Nettles is used for urination problems related to an enlarged prostate.
- Swedish Flower– Pollen, as the male cell of the plant kingdom, has a well-deserved reputation for providing extra vim, vigor, and virility.
- Tongkat Ali– Also known as Long Jack Root, Tongkat Ali has been used for centuries as a traditional remedy for fatigue, loss of sexual desire, and impotence.
- Tribulus Terrestris– A non-hormonal herb which grows in tropical climates, Tribulus Terrestris has long been used in Asia and Bulgaria to boost sexual deficiencies.
- Vitamin B-6– Vitamin B-6 promotes proper hormone metabolism and helps prevent prostate enlargement.
- Vitamin E– Vitamin E aka (alpha-tocopherol) is a fat-soluble antioxidant that stops the production of ROS formed when fat undergoes oxidation.
Hardazan Plus proves to be a potent reformulation all right. Aside from adhering to its “100% natural ingredients” claim and GMP standards set by the FDA, it has a comprehensive lineup of sexual enhancement benefits. It has particularly impressive workings on prostate health, which is sorely lacking in so many other supplements of its kind. It still trails our top product on the list, Erectzan, as far as main erection effects are concerned, but it’s close enough in quality, depth of impact, and value for money that it merits such attention.