|Long Term Results|
|Clinically Proven Ingredients|
|Less Side effects|
Considered a good fit for men ages 35 and above (who typically start to see problems in their sexual functioning), Tavros is a supplement that promises a long list of size and performance benefits. These include promoting testosterone production, which naturally begins to dip as one ages; stimulating the male libido or sexual desire; improving quality of erections and intensity of orgasms; and nourishing sperm production for added reproductive potential.
Uses and Benefits
Taking Tavros, just like other male sex enhancers out there, is promised to deliver outstanding sexual benefits. These include increasing libido, boosting natural testosterone production, improving erections and ejaculate volume, making sperm healthy, and intensifying orgasms each time. It also promotes faster recovery for more rounds of pleasure with one’s partner.
Tavros is made up of components that include the following:
- Coenzyme-A – Powerful master enzyme and super-catalyst, believed to be created for full support of the mature man’s sexual performance
- 100 protodioscin extract – Believed to be clinically proven to increase luteinizing hormone or LH, which builds spermatozoa count in one’s testes
- Niacin – Produces cellular energy and enhances circulation in the body
- Vitamin B6 – Nourishes red blood cells (RBH) and improves sperm health
- Vitamin B12 – Improves energy and circulation in one’s body
- Other ingredients – These include zinc aspartate, maca root, caffeine, Avena sativa, and epimedium
Tavros has its merits, but these are generally overshadowed by the fact that its official website and product information are nowhere to be found. While recommended as a one-a-day capsule, it does not provide full ingredient list. We are unsure about the addition of caffeine, a known stimulant, in the formula, as well as found that the herbal ingredients are at very low concentrations and are unlikely to make a huge dent.
There is virtually no review from customers who have used the product, leaving us in the dark as to what the market thinks of this brand.